ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Limbo

Well thats it. Uni applications done.

Handed the second form in today, finalised neat copy.
Sent the other last week, should be processed soon.

No going back. Just have to sit and wait, and hope, and prepare.
It was stressful, but im not going rant on about that, and no, its not really a load off my mind because im still worrying...what if i dont get any calls for interview? Or i mess them up? Or i dont get any offers? Or i dont make the grades?!
"Well whats done is done, no point worrying - just prepare and wait" interrupts the voice in my head - reason.
"Worry is like a rocking horse - it gives
you something to do but gets you nowhere"
My uncle taught me that - and its so true. Guess im going to follow his advice, and follow one of my own mantras - "Prepare for the worst, and hope for the best"
If they dont accept me, theres always next year, but i wont give up - Medicine is the only thing i want to do.
Sigh and smile...i can do this.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home