ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

WinterAutumnLove

Yes! Its so cold! Love it!

Wearing my maroon hoody, mug of Bali filter in one hand, looking out the window.

The trees are ablaze, orange brown flames lick the bony branches, crisp autumn leaves scattered on the ground. Weak autumn sun illuminates the apple tree at the bottom of my garden, the remaining jewels of its crimson bounty appearing even more alluring.

I take a sip and sit back down.

I think i love September.
The beginning of a new academic year. My birthday on the 15th, the start of autumn, and the run down to winter. This time of year is so great, as the days draw in and the nights grow longer, so come the festivals. First Navaratri, then Bonfire night, Halloween/Samhain, Diwali, and finally Christmas.

Soon i'll have to step out of the house in the mornings, coated and scarved.
Can imagine it now, wind biting at my ears, seeing my own breath, hearing the crunch of crisp leaves that line the cobbles underfoot.

Mug warm in my hands, coffee smells so yummy, sip some more.

I hope it snows this year.
Love it, snowing outside, white winter wonderland, and me curled up on the sofa, fire going, flames licking the grate. Room illuminated by soft uplighting and the christmas tree. And christmas TV.

Set iRiver to play "Peggy Lee - Winter Wonderland"

I think i love December.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home