ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Green tea

Im so so tired.
Just went for a walk, and now about to go to sleep, just got to finish this mug full.

I really like walks, its so relaxing just walking with no where urgent to be or anything to do. Something that many urbanites dont get a chance to do that often. Gives you space to think about things and time to reflect. I went around the block, quite a big block. Some of the houses i passed were amazing, so grand and beautiful. Mansions. Long stretching drive-ways. All old country english style. I want to buy my favourite when im older and rich. Leaves me in awe everytime i pass it.

"Yawn"

I miss woods and the countryside. Living in a city makes you appreciate nature more i think. I guess its a case of wanting more what you cant have. Grass is always greener on the other side and all that....well, anything is greener than concrete!

Am i rambling?

I heard owls! Hoot hoot, in the trees, cool and a lil spooky. Got dripped on too, tying to dodge the water-soaked leaves overhead. And there was also this overhanging bush, with branches trailing but a gap in the middle. Thought i could just squeeze through...but no, slapped with slimy wet leaves on each cheek.
Lovely.

Ok i am rambling,
Night night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home