ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Monday, October 09, 2006


Tuesday

Mum's and Dad's night - at the Medics bar in Hammersmith.

This night was so much fun.
I had already met my medic mum the night before but couldn't stay long as D was outside puking.

My mum is so amazingly great - she's short and sweet, so fun, and was really pissed when I met her again. But really lovely.
She introduced me to her friends (my aunties and uncles) and then we all got chatting.

It turns out that her friend (now my dad) has two daughters (now my sisters) from my halls so we spent most of the evening talking and getting to know each other better.
The parents were so funny, with mum and dad taking the piss out of each other loads, and I kept uninentionally taking the piss out of my dad too so my mum loved it.
After the night was over they both invited us to the others house but neither could decide whos house to actually go to so instead they dropped us off at the bus stop.

We did have good serious chats with them too.

They're going to give us these legendary notes that secretly go round the Imperial Medics, and they all warned us not to get into a relationship in the first year because it will be too hard to cope.
I think my uncle put it best when he said, "keep your studies at Imperial and take your dick elsewhere".

I swear I'm missing out things that I did want to say purely because I've forgotten them but I must be feeling better now if I cant remember them.

I remember that Weds and Thurs were periods when I felt down.
It wasn't that I was missing home, but that I was missing family and friends.
Everyone here are still alien. There is no one that knows you or no one you know.
It's nothing like school.

But it is getting better.
I guess I've just got to keep making the effort.

I am really tired now so am going to drink my Lemsip and toddle off to bed.
Comments please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home