ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Monday, September 25, 2006

One Year


Yes, it was exactly a year ago today that I started this blog.

I can't believe it's been that long.

This past year has pretty much narrated my quest to get into Med School, I started the week I applied to UCAS, and 12 months later here I am packing and getting ready to go.
How very quite strange.

I can remember last year, on a sunday, I discovered Globe of Blogs through both boredom and curiousity after my sister mentioned "blogging" and "bloggers" to me.

After a wander through the site I stumbled across this blog, and it inspired me to start my own.
It was hard to start (as you can see from the cringefully crap posts in the first few weeks) but "persistence does pay" and I'm quite happy with it now.

I wonder what adventures this next year will bring, and what I'll be doing next September 25th...

4 Comments:

  • At 9:25 pm, Blogger Anyhoo said…

    Does your sister blog?

    Oh, and Happy Blogday to you and so forth.

     
  • At 10:03 pm, Blogger Azuric said…

    She did whilst living in Japan, but her friend got her into it.

     
  • At 11:57 am, Blogger In Full Bloom said…

    I'm really glad you started, otherwise, we would never have known each other :-).
    This Sep25, I found myself sitting at #1 Fleet Street (Royal Bank of Scotland) about to open my first account, and I suddenly felt so grown up. I don't why that day felt so significant, but I guess in a way, it's been one I've been working for for years.


    xx

     
  • At 6:00 pm, Blogger Azuric said…

    Likewise!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home