ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Friday, September 30, 2005

One of those days...

"Right, sorry to keep you waiting, would you like to come this way."

Ha! Your sorry?! 'Bout bloody time!

----- 40 minutes before -----

"Yes, if you'd like to take a seat, some one will see you in about 5 to 10 minutes okay."

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

I had attempted to close the YE business account at the worlds local bank but ended up sitting, waiting, and watching my lunch hour being eaten away. (haha)
I wasnt amused at the time. And neither was my stomach. What a morning, woke up late, no breakfast, straight to the docs for a jab (more on that kerfuffle later) and then a driving lesson where i stalled 3 times!

I managed to get out of the bank, cheque in hand, with 2 milliseconds until my lesson started, meaning i had to run half way through the city centre in a suit, looking like a right prat.

----- At the Doctors -----

Memories of my first Hep. B jab (required for prospective med students) - the nurse just stabs it in without warning, and then tells me off for having my arm tensed...

"Why you tensed? It going to hurt now. I thought you were relaxed, 'cos you were talking, it going to hurt you now."

- Of course im going to be tense when i know your about to stab a needle in me! I didnt even get a warning...And it would help if you spoke English...buffoon!

Imagine my joy when i find out its the same nurse for my second jab...


"Honestly, with people like them, it makes you worry they're going to inject
you with the wrong thing!"

Having read the box (making sure it was a Hep. B vaccine), and remaining as relaxed as a flat tyre throughout, i thought maybe it was just a bad day the first time round...until i enquired when to book the appointment for my 3rd (and final thank god!) jab...

"When should i book the appointment for my next jab?"

- "I told you last time this, i gave you that piece of paper"
"Yeah i know, i forgot"
- "I wrote it on that piece of paper"
"I know, i lost it, how long till i should have my next jab"
- "I cant remember all the details, you need to find it"
"But how long is the gap between the 2nd and 3rd jab in general"
- "5 months"

Could'nt you just have said that in the first place!

Roll on March!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home