ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Kamakura

Right, my sets are now available to view on Flickr!
(click the pic above)
1 new SMS
click
02callalert
click
"02 call alert - you have missed a call from the following number"

Really?! Wow, thanks for that 'helpful' text. Its not as if my phone already tells me when i have missed calls. Who's ingenious idea at 02 was that i wonder, because they need a raise!
Seriously 02, if you would like to help me, you could give me a few more free texts a month rather than using them to clog up my inbox with annoying alerts.

So...faster and with much less anticipation than i had expected, Thursday afternoon came. The nerves didn't even kick-in as i climbed the staircase up to the Headmasters office.
Im not going to bore you with the ins and outs of the mock int, but it went okay actually. Apparently i was a bit nervous at first, but settled into it quickly, and body language was attentive and positive. I felt i could have done much better and hopefully this will come with practice, but he reckons i will do well which is pleasing. Apparently i also did well to keep him away when he tried to be a bit more aggressive and 'rip me to pieces'.
So overall i was quite pleased with that result for a first attempt.
^_^

It looks like im getting a lot of visitors from Google searches of "Maiyango" and "Navratri", according to StatCounter...maybe i should do reviews for Leciester entertainment venues.

:-( I've already uploaded my limit on Flickr this month. More photos will be coming soon, including more of Tokyo, Kyoto, and the amazing views from the top of Mount Fuji. If you can't wait till then, you are more than welcome to sponsor me for a Pro Account, go on! You know you want to.

Ivor is going to hate me, but...i want a Nano! Small, sexy, slim, slick, in black...perfect for on-the-go, work, and play. Ivor is as big as the old-skool iPods and a mm thicker, and hes 40gig, storing ALL my music, as well as a PC docs, so i dont like to take him every where with me. The Video generation Pod has just been released today i know, but Ivor's been showing me media since i bought him so not interested in that. Maybe he'd like a lil bro, who knows...

Oh my god, im talking about my gadgets like they're people...Imagine what the fridge would say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home