ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Zzz Zzz

Mmmm food!
Finished for the day, i went to the supermarket and loaded up the trolley with stuff i dont normally indulge in...all so tasty! Avacados, different cheeses, soups, a selection of funky looking bread and dips for dunking. Just couldnt wait to get it home. Yum yum yum!

Speaking of which, i seem to have developed a habit of crawling into bed as soon as i get home and re-emerging just in time for dinner. Not good for all the work that im going to get as the year goes on, but im justifying my snoozing addiction by telling myself that when i wake up i can concentrate better.

So anyway, after i got up, had dinner, and then tackled some Mechanics problems that had been hanging over my head. I like the logic behind Mechanics, really have to use your brain to solve the problems. And its so much better than that Su Do Ku stuff which everyone seems to be obsessed with.

I went for another walk today, the same route as last time, past my future house.

*Looks around*
Oh crap, my Keira Knightley montage has fallen off the ceiling. *Smiles* She was a funky b'day present from a friend. Heeheehee.

UCAS have still not processed my application which is really annoying. The website assures me that it will be processed within 24 hours. I sent it off 2 weeks ago.
Got the
BMAT coming up in November also.
Yippee!

Anywho, im off,
Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home