ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

BMAT Results


So today was the day.
Got the results this morning.
I was quite disappointed with them.
But that is probably me being me, having high standards and expecting more from myself. I got a combined score of 16.6, which is average.
One of the London Med schools I've applied to will guarantee you an interview if you obtain a score of 19+ but say they will interview a majority under that mark also as "19 is an exceptionally high score and few candidates achieve above this score", and I already have an interview with my first choice (a week today!) so im not devastated.
This just means i will have to be red-hot at interview and talk my way in! And im quite confident about that. Plus im a firm believer in everything happening for a reason.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    when i can apply bmat??
    just i want to know cuz i will test as level at january and i interesting about medicine course... please answer me exactly i dont have idea that apply to uk medicine course..please answer .lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home