ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Yes!

Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! The BMAT test is over! Finally! I am free!! Free!!

I really can't be arsed to worry about how it went blah de blah, but it went how i expected it too - hard, (but not nervous-breakdown-inducingly hard). I didnt finish either sections 1 or 2 but neither did the others, so just guessed the rest - no pentaly for incorrect answers so why not! And section 3 (at this point i realise that most of you will not know anything about the structure of the BMAT and so this means nothing to you - but hey, its my blog - and if you really care -
here - why dont you see how well your noggin can cope!) was ok, i answered question 3, having to write a unified essay on doctor-patient confidentiality - re: the Hippocratic Oath. Think I've done ok, so just gotta wait and see and hope, but....YES!! Its over!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home