ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Well Blog Me!

(Yes! Those chilly chimps are on the radio! excuse me while i crank up the vol)

Anyway, i was going to say...I've recently come across 2 new Bloggers whose work im enjoying (from all i've seen of it so far) - and by recently i mean - Surina - last week, and Andrew - this afternoon.

Surina's personal blog makes an interesting read and she's a Podcaster! Check out her Libsyn - "Bali Curdles" is hilarious! Had me in stitches!)

Andrew is Med student. I tried so hard to find Med-Student Blogs but didn't come across Superfluous Rantings on my quest. Check out his Ridiculously Stupid Ideas also.

Now im gonna dash, because the pizza delivery person (oh so PC) will be here soon, and i want to sit here in my room stuffing my face with pizza, garlic bread, and fries whilst watching Lost - Student style ;-)

2 Comments:

  • At 9:08 pm, Blogger Lil B'Fly in Japan said…

    Thanks for that Azuric! Will try to catch more moments of madness with the family..!

    Talking of quality blogging- I'm loving this site ;)

     
  • At 5:07 pm, Blogger Azuric said…

    Oops! Sorry Robert! I will check out your blog soon, it sounds funny. Are you studying Chemistry at the same uni as Andrew? I will link your blog soon - in the side bar.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home