ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Confessions on a blog post

I think actually do fancy my friend.

There i said it!

The feeling has been growing for a long time. And now it is really strong. I dont know what to do. Christmas is coming so that will be a break in which we wont see each other. And after that the next two terms are pretty fractured with exams and stuff.

But still, there's 6 months till school ends. And i obviously do want us to keep in touch, after all, we are friends. But my attraction, and affection towards is based largely on sexual attraction. Although, im not lusting, i do like the personality.

That gorgeous tanned complexion, and that hair, shiny chessnut brown. I catch myself staring sometimes and its really bad. Or when we talk, im allured by those beautiful green eyes, with those lovely lashes, find myself staring right into them. Im finding it so hard to fight the attraction.

It would be so awkward and bad if they found out. I fear that they may already have an idea? But i doubt it. Nah, they definately dont.
And of course the feeling is not mutual.
That cute smile and button nose really gets me though, and that cute rear too!

*Sighs* Why is it that we are always tempted by what we can't have?

1 Comments:

  • At 8:52 am, Blogger Rob7534 said…

    Your friend sounds HOT. Is the object of your desire male or female? Just asking.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home