ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

It was only a chocolate!



Oops.

Sister is tres mardy with me.

Today is the 4th and she still hadn't opened even the 1st door of her advent calendar.
And well, i was in need of some endorphins, and so thought i'd help her along...

I only opened door 1. And i offered her my door 5 for tomorrow. But she is still on the warpath.

Still, i dont think its as bad as the time I accidently told her the ending of Harry Potter 6.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's just plain cruel. Eating the chocolate that is - you should never steal chocolate. Telling the ending of a Harry Potter book is alright though, I guess :)

    Having said that, I'd have done the same probably (in fact I'd have opened all 4 doors probably!). What chocolate was in the calendars, are they different types?

    Damn, you just reminded me I was going to do the whole advent calendar thing this year, and forgot completely that it's December already! I guess the bar of chocolate a day that I eat is more than enough anyway.

     
  • At 2:53 pm, Blogger Azuric said…

    It was a Cadburys one, a different shaped choc behind each door. So far i've had cracker, xmas tree, robin, and xmas pudding. All plain choc though.
    I really didnt think she'd mind, but apparently, i denied her the ceremony of opening her advent calendar. I guess it is really evil actually, but i said sorry, and i didnt think it meant that much to her as she had been 4 days late opening them.

    Isnt it funny how you are never too old for an advent calendar. Im hoping i get sent one next year when im no longer at home.

    And i think she was more angry with the Harry Potter thing. But that was a true accident.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home