ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Love Life Update

Oh. My. God.
I. Dont. Believe. It.

I've just had a phone call from another friend. And she told me that she has feelings for me. This is the 3rd friend that has told me that they fancy me this term.

First there was friend A - remember the one who fancied me but who i didnt think of in that way at all, and who supposedly put a note and love hearts through my letterbox, but then it turned out that that was actually some other "friends" who were playing a "joke".

Then there was friend B - a few years younger who fancied me who I havent really mentioned before. Now she kinda avoids me because she found out that i knew that she fancied me.

And now there is friend C - who, not wanting to be like friend A has come right out and told me. Which i really appreciate. But i dont have feelings for her in that way, she just isn't my type.

Also there is friend D whom i secretly lust for, but who has no idea, and who nothing will ever happen with.

Im really flattered by all this, and it is quite a confidence boost: me? really? They all fancy me?
And my sister is envious, "I wish guys were throwing themselves at me like that, your so lucky, just take it as flattery".

But thats just the thing. Im finding it upsetting/worrying.
Firstly because it creates awkwardness, but also because im worried. Im upset that im single. Well im not really, but i'd prefer to have someone (obviously). And these girls are "throwing themselves at me" have expressed an interest in me. But i dont feel that way about them.
Am i being too fussy?
No i dont think so.
What if thats not what i want at all?
And will the person i want come?
And will they want me?
Will i ever find someone to call my lover?

My God i sound desperate.

At one point i knew what i wanted. But now im scared that maybe im starting to not know again.

Sigh

Night night.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:31 am, Blogger Rob7534 said…

    Just pick one damnit!

    Over analyze, over intellectualize (did I spell that right?) and you think too damn much!

    Pick one, and run with it. You don't have to get married, just date for a while. If it turns out they are not your cup of tea, then kick them to the curb!

    Life's too short sweetheart, your not making a lifelong committment, you just want to fool around a little. Anyone will do for now, your still learning :)

    You have 24 hours to pick one, starting ...

    NOW!

    4:31am (Central Daylight Time USA)

    =)

     
  • At 7:10 pm, Blogger Azuric said…

    Hehe, thanks Rob. But none of these girls are my type. And you cant force yourself to like someone.
    I think im just gonna concentrate on work and stuff for the while, and aim on getting into university. Thats when all the fun starts, and if i dont meet a nice guy/girl before then, then im sure i will there.

     
  • At 3:17 pm, Blogger Rob7534 said…

    Ah, you're right. Wait for Uni. More freedom, and a larger pool to choose from!

    You're a genius! You can make them do your homework for you too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home