ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Bloody MSN messanger.

"Signing into MSN messanger failed because the service is shit and we are doing "maintenance", sitting around eating doghnuts here at Microsoft HQ.

We know you will try again later anyway though, because no one uses Yahoo messanger even though its so much better."

Grrr! Now I cant make pointless small talk with my friends and family, or try and avoid annoying contacts,

or feel guilty about being "out to lunch" when im not really just so i can ignore annoying contacts and have an excuse.

Oh well.
How strange, it seems no one has been Blogging for quite a while!

Maybe i should start some rumours of their demise...
No doubt everyone is busy with Christmas coming. My Gods its on Sunday!

So doesnt feel like it though, we've been having T-shirt weather! Well, ok...for one day this week we had T-shirt weather for about 2 hours.
But still, no signs of "the worst winter for decades" like everyone was talking about.

So, whats been a happenin' in my lovely blue world?
Remember that
friend i told you about, the one that fancied me but i didnt fancy (not to be confused with the friend that i fancy who doesnt know)?
Well anyway, i got a note through my letterbox from said friend today, wishing me a happy christmas, signed with 2 "x"s and a heart with a packet of "Love hearts" sweets.
Arrrgh!! What do i do?! I dont feel the same way. And we have talked about it all. I thought everything was cool. And then this?!
This is the second time in one term that someone who i think of as just friends has declared their deeper interest in me, which has then led to an uncomfortable situation because i dont feel the same way. Its really flattering, but uncomfortable all the same.

Oh, and another thing thats quite worrying, now with regards to the
friend that i fancy but that doesnt know, i had a dream about them the other day...and lets just say, it was no ordinary dream...

Ooh! Im fluctuating in the Google charts, remember when i said that i came 3rd for searches for "Azuric" in Google, well the other day, i came 2nd, above azuric.com!

But now, sadly, i seem to have slipped back to 3rd place.

Remember when i said i had done all my christmas shopping?

Well, i lied, then i meant i had done all my friends presents. But yesterday i went out hunting for presents for the family and extended family.
50% success, and with minimal stress or crowd rage, not bad for a first day.
And i got my pressie! Woo-hoo! Its sooo cool! Well, by that i mean i saw it, chose it, tried it on, and have now forgotten about it so i can open it on Christmas morn!

Its soo cool! I love it! And i dont think im going to tell you what it is until after christmas day. Mwahahahahahaha

Any-hoo (Wow! That was subconscious, i normally spell that as "any-who" but being a regular reader
of), in other news, i got my hair cut!
Fascinating news i know, was just dying to tell you. I went all short. Mum called me a yob.
Sister thinks i look broader with it. I look much younger than i actually am with it.
And i need to buy a wax stick now. But its funky.

Oh and randomly, i have a new reader person -
Rob - Hello! Which reminds me,
where did that Swedish fugitive go?

Anyway, i smell food. Bye bye.

5 Comments:

  • At 1:30 pm, Blogger Anyhoo said…

    "...broader with it": literally broader, or is this some regional term?

    Mother/yob: But mothers always seem to have problems with their children not being 3 any more. (And is it really that short?).

    Google ranking: They always wobble. Oddly different versions of Google give diffferent results, so you can be first on the Chilean version, but not any other. I've given up caring (or at least pretend I have).

    Card: Aw, that's so sweet, sending out Valentine's cards 2 months early. Not that I'm laughing at your position at all. Oh no, this smirk is completely unrelated.

    And what did I miss in the deleted post?

     
  • At 3:36 pm, Blogger Rob7534 said…

    Hi Azure!

    I'm sorry to hear about your swedish fugitive, I hope you charged him rent, or something.

    I love the blog by the way. Look forward to coming back, to hear about your unrequited love.

    Just tell him that you fancy him! Or just kiss him! Just wrestle him to the ground and have your way with him! That's my favorite :)

    Ha!

    Good luck though.

     
  • At 8:21 pm, Blogger Azuric said…

    Any:
    Literally broader, as in chest and shoulders looking broader, broader.

    And no, its not jack-from-lost short, its about 1 inch on top and short sides. I think its becasuse A) its been long for a long time, B) it wasnt styled when she saw it, C) She's always calling me names (affectionately)

    Card: Guess what - turns out it wasn't her, but but my other "friends" playing a "joke" - it would have been funny if i hadn't texted her saying thanks for the note and then all the related conversation resulting from that! Go on, laugh away...

    Rob:
    Im really glad you like the blog. Hope to see you back soon.

    And...who said it was a "him"?

    ;-)

     
  • At 4:55 am, Blogger Rob7534 said…

    Oh... I'm so sorry :)

    I didn't know they made Straight people anymore!

    HA!

     
  • At 2:32 pm, Blogger Azuric said…

    Thats ok!

    I never actually said it was a "her" either.

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home