ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005



Hello Azuric, how are you today?


Hey blog, not too bad thanks.

Better than last time?

Yes. Im feeling quite content about life, the universe, and everything in general, although i dont know if thats because im in a Strepsil-sedated state, or what. Life has its ups and downs, and i guess that last time i was feeling a bit down.

And why was that?

Because im a teenager? On-off depression and random mood-swings are what we do.
Oh i dunno, i guess i just felt a bit trapped. Theres lots of pressure at the moment, with trying to get into uni and dealing with exams. Im in limbo at the moment, and its horrible, i dont know where i will be next year, i dont have a secure future at the moment, in terms of education. And on top of that, im trapped, or rather facing a drought on the relationship front. I miss having someone to call my lover. I've never had a serious girlfriend, so cant say i miss that, but i know im looking for a relationship right now, if a girl that i had any actual chemistry with came along that is ...
Now this makes me sound really promiscious doesnt it? Even though im the complete opposite.
So anyway, they are the reasons for my sighings, but im just going to take life as it comes, the ups and the downs. I mean thats all you can do right, live with it.

Yes, thats true.

Bye for now blog.

Bye Azuric


1 Comments:

  • At 3:21 pm, Blogger Rob7534 said…

    hmmmm...

    I like how understanding your blog is. My blog is a total BITCH to me!

    Glad you're more stable today, I don't know if you ever really get over those "mood-swings" when you get older. Lord knows I never did.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home