ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Friends Reunited & One for every day...


One of my closest friends and I had become quite distant over the past few months, mainly due to insecurity on his part and a lack of communication on both our parts.
He came round today before a party (another friends 18th) that we were both going to, to talk. It was good to get everything sorted, as I did miss him, and everything is ok between us now.

The party was good as well, it was great to finally get out of the house and see everyone again. My friends tell me im not normal because i hate holidays and really like school. The reason for this being because i get to see all my friends and have an active routine, whereas in the holidays i just end up getting bored around the house, as with all my friends living quite far away its too much effort to meet up.

All 3 of the girls that fancied me were there as well, but thankfully it wasn't akward between us, well except between me and the younger one who ignored me all evening. Oops!

There was also some really HOT and cute eyecandy, i couldn't tear my eyes away! Even after they lit up a cigarette, which is usually a big turn off for me, the attraction still failed to diminish.

One of the presents that my friend recieved was a book of sex positions - one for every date of the year. (Trust teenagers to get something like that for an 18th birthday present - ooh this reminds me, i've still got to get her something!) Anyway, this provided much entertainment and excitement as people passed it around looking up the particular position for their birthday (as you do when presented with a modernised pocket kama-sutra)
Might I also add to that, looks of awe and confusion as they tried to work out just how? and decipher who's limbs belonged to who in the "diagrams".
I haven't laughed as much in such a long time as i did when my friend (who's birthday it was) cried out with a mixture of awe, surprise and disgust, "Fuck-a-monkey! Look at the one for my birthday!"

2 Comments:

  • At 5:58 am, Blogger Rob7534 said…

    HA! I loved that too... "Fuck-a-monkey!"

    What was your birthday position then?

     
  • At 9:49 pm, Blogger Azuric said…

    Hehehehe, mine was quite normal actually, although it did seem to involve levitation, or an invisible table.

    You should have seen January 11th - lets just say there were 8 arms and 8 legs...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home