ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Friday, February 03, 2006


As you should know, i like a wide variety of different genres of music.
Call me musically promiscious, but i couldnt just confide myself to one genre.

Anyway, i heard this new RnB song today called "So Sick" by Ne-Yo, and i really like it.

Now before you turn up your nose with the mention of "RnB" give it a chance.
Ne-Yo is the genius who wrote Mario's "You should let me love you" and this new song wonderful.

The lyrics really got to me, because i can relate to them, everyone can. And his soulful voice over a delicate piano and slick RnB beats add to the charm.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:50 am, Blogger Rob7534 said…

    Yum, I love songs that begin with, "Mmmm mmm yeah!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home