ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Random Wednesday


Grr! Arent siblings so annoying sometimes...

Sibling numero uno is on another one of her, no doubt pmt fueled, rages. And her aggressive comments are begining to really irritate me. And she's not spewing funny bitchy comments, like the memorable time when i once accused her of being a bitch and was given "im not being a bitch. Im testing your strength" as a reply. This is just ehem-off-and-shut-the-door-behind-you annoying.

But anyway...
I gave my CV into another shoe shop today. As i left i noticed through the window that the young woman i had handed it to had passed it on to her more senior looking collegue, who was opening the envelope. I nudged my friend and motioned excitedly at them reading it with a grin on my face. And of course its only at this point that i notice a third member of staff standing next to them who is looking straight at me. She then gave me a big wave! How embarrassing! Doh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home