ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I know its only February but...


I've done it! I've found my summer anthem!

You have to hear this track by The Feeling.

Its beautiful.

Chilled soft-rock/indie.


Its so happy and summery. Reminds me of lying in the grass staring up at the azure sky, or at the beach, walking on the sand, with the tide gently washing over my feet, or in the city, walking around in the summer sun, frappuccino in hand.

The track is infectious, i loved it from the first listen, and love it more and more each time i hear it, i can guarantee you will catch yourself singing along also, "na-na naa na nana na-na naa na nana", and i love the euphoric "yeah! yeah! Ye-ey-ye-ey-yeah!", at the end.

You can hear more of their music at their myspace site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home