ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Friday, March 10, 2006


I think I've broken my face...

My cheek bones ache...

I've been smiling too much and too hard...

But I cant help it...





I got an offer from Imperial College London to do Medicine!!

YAY!! YAY!! YAY!! YAY!! YAY!! YAY!! YAY!!

After so much torture, waiting and hoping and praying, and rejection, after rejection...after rejection...

I got my one and final chance!

Now all I have to do is get the grades.
Forget mum grounding me, im grounding myself - social life canceled!


But im so relieved, the pressure is off now.
I have somewhere I actually want to go come September, and I have renewed motivation and something amazing to work for.

And as horrible as this experience was, it has made me stronger, and strenghened my faith. And its also taught me to be patient...the Guinness ads are right ;-)

And this means that (grades permitting) Im going to spend 6 years in London!
How exciting/daunting/fun/expensive/amazing!
When I told my sister that fact, she replied with: "Oh my God, im so sorry for you."
And mum reckons that I will get fed up and tired with it...but its London! It can't be that bad...can it?

Oh well, to be honest, I couldnt give a monkeys...

WOO-HOO!


2 Comments:

  • At 10:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's fantastic - congratulations! :)

    Now make sure you get the grades you need... but don't sacrifice the social life completely, you can still have fun before you leave for London.

     
  • At 1:28 pm, Blogger Rob7534 said…

    YAY! Congrats Azuric! What a great opportunity, I wish you much sucess!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home