ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Friday, February 24, 2006


I went to play football with "the lads" for the first time today. (My first time with them, not my first time playing)


My friend asked me to come yesterday just after another asked me to go out with another set of friends but i decided on the footie because i couldn't make their last match and thought it'd be good to get some extra excercise also.

Plus im already going out tomorrow night for another friends birthday thing.

Im glad i did go, it was good to make friends with my friend's friends. (Damn my social life, so confusing isn't it?) And i really enjoyed myself, after warming up and getting into the game. And i scored.Definately want to go next time.


1 Comments:

  • At 4:03 pm, Blogger In Full Bloom said…

    If I could officially bestow cool points I would.
    Well done on scoring!

    xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home