ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Friday, March 03, 2006

House Party


I've just got back from a friends house party.

I didn't fancy going at first but im really glad i did. I think i needed it as well, after getting 2 more rejections yesterday, i needed some cheering up.

I love house parties, they're just so much more relaxed and intimate.
I took loads of funny pics too - plenty for the yearbook, and we danced, talked, chilled, and watched Love Actually.
Arguably not one of the most appropriate movies for a teen party, but I love it! Kiera knightleys smile at the wedding!

Best bits: taking hilarious photos, dancing to Orson, and laughing till it hurt to funny-alcohol-induced comments, which included my "ok now you put your finger in"
....you probably had to be there.

Worst bit: Spilling Sherry over my camera. Luckily it was okay. But what was a rather expensive bottle of Sherry doing at a teenagers house party in the first place i ask?!

Anwyay im really tired now, and i dont think posing in this condition was a very good idea in the first place, so im going to say bye now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home