ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Where's the buzz?


God I can't believe this is my third week here. Time has just flown by.

And everything just seems normal now.
The excitement and buzz about coming to live in London just vanished.

Suddenly seeing the Albert Hall out of your kitchen window and having Hyde Park as your back garden doesn't seem so wow.

And the tube is now just...the tube. Hot, crowded hassle.

Here and Hammersmith don't feel like London. It could so easily be any city.

I want to go to tourist London!

I'm so doing that next week.
I want to meet up with friends and go for coffee in Camden or go down to the river or something...

1 Comments:

  • At 7:12 pm, Blogger Anyhoo said…

    If I hadn't been so incompetant I would have suggested trying the slides at Tate Modern.

    And what do you mean Tourist London? Exhibition Road is pretty damn touristy. It's great when you hear Americans in the middle of the V&A under the impression they're in the Science Museum.

    Actually, it's all touristy; it just doesn't feel that when you have to carry shopping home through the crowds outside the Barfly.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home