ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Monday, March 19, 2007


DIP!

GET DOWN!

STAN' UP!


Okay, now I'm just jumpin round my room!
As if Calvin Harris and Dizzee Rascal wasn't enough, I've found that the new GROOVE ARMADA track - Get Down is all over Youtube (finally!)

It seems everyone is going for the hard-house/dirty-grime thing at the moment - and I'm loving it!

This is such a CHOOONE! Love the wavy bassline and the lyrics! And the video is just as funky as the production:

Warning: Whilst watching this, you may have the urge to "Dip, Get Down and Stan' up"





1 Comments:

  • At 10:58 pm, Blogger Azuric said…

    Oh my god.
    Can you imagine the aftermath of a DJ dropping this in a club to a packed dancefloor?

    ARRRGGHHHH!!!!!! CHOOOOOOOOOOOOONEEE!

    So much energy! LOVE IT!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home