ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Sunday, March 18, 2007


I've still not found my sound for the summer, and I'm still searching.

You can scratch that Pac's Life track though, I've found the most amazing 'lets bask in the city sun as we sip our iced-mochas' chooone.

It's John Legend(He is, he really is)'s track "Heaven", from the new album "Once Again".

Waking up in the sun with that playing did it for me, can't wait for July!

Here's the Video:




And also I am LOVING this track by Koop - "I see a different you", it would be a contender for my sound of the summer but it's old.
So damn good though.
Have a listen. I bet you've heard it before - but can you tell me where?

1 Comments:

  • At 10:18 am, Blogger Azuric said…

    WAIT!!

    Actually, I think this could be a serious contender:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V_wohubO2Y

    Lemar's - Tick Tock. It's sexy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home