ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Monday, March 19, 2007


OHHH

MYYY

GOSH!



Right now I'm listening to the NEW Dizzee Rascal track - The Industry. It's no where near release yet but after hearing it on BBC 1Xtra (We got mum a DAB for her birthday, I'm so tempted to re-house it in my room), I managed to obtain a copy of it.

It is so so so hot. I've waited for ages for new stuff from Rosco, and my god it was worth it.

It's really grimey, with a dirty waving bassline and lyrics advising on how to survive in the industry that fit the hard beats with total perfection.

I've been rapping the hook over and over since I heard it,

"You need a hard back, stern face,
play your position and know your place,
only move when the money's callin'
take my advice, you'll be ballin'!"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home