ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Looking Back...


I've been really bored today.

The annoying thing about Uni in London is that most of the people here are from London and so go home at the weekends meaning it gets quite quiet here. And all there really is to do is work, which is not great.

In an attempt to waste time/combat boredom I started reading some of my old posts from last year on my blog.

It's so strange (and entertaining) reading my old posts. I seem so different to now. It was only last year but still.

That Azuric seems so little, and innocent, and young, and sweet.
It's reallly weird describing him as that, because he is me.
Give or take several months.
Confusing I know.

It was also strange as I could relive the memories of those times from reading the posts. I could remember the music that I liked then, where I was when I was writing the posts, what was going on.
It was nice and nostalgic.

Coming to uni, I haven't missed home as much as I thought I would. Infact I've hardly missed home at all. Only towards the end of last term a little.
And this term has been okay, although I'm really looking forward to going home for a whole 4 weeks at Easter. Even though it will be jam packed with revision, and for that reason too.

It will be fun. Just like when I was at home revising for A-levels.

Something to blog about...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home