ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007


I'm going back to London tomorrow as I have an exam and to be honest, I cant wait.

Home is so small compared to London and there is nothing to do because none of my friends are back yet and even so I'm under house arrest as a result of revision.

I'm finding the revision so hard also, I have no motivation, and no structure to my revision.
I knew that Medicine was going to be hard, but this is rediculous.
There is SO BLOODY MUCH to learn.
It's not hard in terms of understanding, but the sheer volume of facts to be learnt is horrible.

So far I've been through 35 lectures out of 60 of 1 module out of 4.
And that's just once, I bet I will forget all that by the time the exams come round.

This exam on friday is a PBL exam making up half of a module.
We were given a case a month ago and then had to go research it and compile 20 pages of notes to take in with us.
I'm pretty confident about this one and will be even more happy when it's over but then just have 4 weeks of torture in this wee lil' hamlet I call home.

The other thing that's pissed me off is that I doubt I will have anywhere to live in London over the summer depending on the whole housing situation and so my plans of getting a job in London have gone to pot.
And there is no where to work here.

It's really bad to say, but I love being in London, even though I was telling my mum just the other week that I've had enough and was ready to comeback to the quiet life of home to get cooked for and cleaned up, I'm already fed up of it.

I think it's because as soon as I comeback home my independence goes.
I don't have a car here because mum takes it work with her, and so I'm just trapped.

Which is really stupid because in London I walk, bus, or tube it everywhere.

Maybe I'll start going to the central library in town and see if I can work there.
And I'll have to devise some sort of revision plan.

And with the housing situation, those 3 guys who I wanted to live with?
All of them said yes.
BUT one of them is buying a house, and he doesn't yet know if he's getting a 3 or 4 bedroom house.
However, he did say that they could convert the living room into another bedroom.
So basically I just have to wait and see.
Fingers crossed.

Hopefully if I do get to live with them, then I can live there over summer too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home