ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007



Wow. This song is so damn good, and the video....phwoar.

When I first heard it I thought it was the worst thing that these two essentially really good artists could have put together but now I LOVE it.

I think it's a combination between the wicked Run DMC style drum beats and the lovely lyrics.

And the catchy hook ella ella ey ey!

Mark my words - this is going to be a BIG track this summer, and I think, this little star is going to be bigger than Beyonce...

2 Comments:

  • At 1:43 pm, Blogger In Full Bloom said…

    hey baby.
    i'm back in the blogsphere thanks to your gentle persuasion : ).
    in fact i just posted a new (extremely long) blog.
    oh yes, and calvin harris is a genius. you should go see him at sputnik's global gathering on behalf of yours truly as i will still be in lisbon.

    xx

     
  • At 1:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Huh? You mean you have a ticket?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home