ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007


Eugh.

I'm so pissed off.

Life is such a bitch.

Remember that date I told you about ageees ago?
Well I finally had it today - a drink, well 3 to be precise, in Westminster.

And after all this time, getting to know the person online, we actually meet, and I'm not attracted to them physically.
There was no sexual attraction at all.
Nothing.
Nada.
Zilch.

How annoying. Back to the drawing board.

Grr! Why can't I just someone nice and be happy.

:-(

1 Comments:

  • At 3:20 am, Blogger In Full Bloom said…

    typical. why can't life ever be simple? but i think that from the way you worded this (though i could've totally go the wrong end of the stick) if it had worked out it would've been pretty complex anyway.

    xx

    PS. also, i'm thinking of ending my blog and starting a new one that goes off in an entirely different direction and is directed at a slightly different audience. still need to do lots of brainstorming, but i hope to be online with it just after i get back from portugal!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home