ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Feeling the burn




These exams are the hardest thing I've ever, ever had to do.

I could never have imagined how hard this was going to be.

I've had insomnia because of exams before, and the obvious stress-rages, but today I was so stressed, pressured, and worried that I rang home in search of comfort.
Then from nowhere, mid conversation with my mum about their plans for the weekend, I just burst into tears.

I guess I was feeling a little homesick, especially whilst under so much pressure, with the hardest exams ever in less than a weeks time, and with just so much to know.

It felt good to let it all out, and I feel better now, but It's a reminder, that no matter how old you are, or where your life takes you, home will always be like a womb.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:27 pm, Blogger Azuric said…

    Just 10 days to go.

    10 days till im free.

    10 days till life can begin again.

     
  • At 2:14 pm, Blogger Anyhoo said…

    Ooh, thunderstorm music. Even though you probably chose it because of the video, it's probably apt for your situation; ever mounting, ever repeating, ever heightening until it's over, emerging into a cleaner, brighter, fresher world. Though that's just my interpretation, and all that really matters is that it has the best opening line ever.

    Sit up straight, breathe deeply and weather the storm.

     
  • At 4:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    God it was like I was meant to read your comment at exactly this minute -

    I've just walked out of the kitchen, fed up and stressed to have a break, come to my room, which is cool, and fresh because of the open-window, it's overcast and cloudy, its been raining all day long, and there so could be a storm at any minute.

    I start the song, and then read your comment, follow your advice, and suddenly it doesn't seem as bad anymore.

    =) Thanks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home