ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Toma-tastic


We were all just eating dinner, and my sister was quite frankly, being a moody-cow, annoying me with some rather unkind comments about me being ill.

I had cleared my plate apart from 2 rather juicy tomatoes that I didnt want to eat, and she jumped at the chance to be condescending,
"Eat your tomatoes. They've been especially put in your plate for you to eat, anaemic boy."

Reluctantly I picked one up and bit into it, accidently spraying tomato juice and seeds all over her (and a little over mum who was accidently caught in the cross-fire).

As you can imagine she was not impressed.

I on the other hand couldnt stop laughing as she wiped the goo off herself, especially when dad rather unhelpfully chipped in with,
"Its going to make your hair all sticky now."

I did think about pointing out the one seed she had missed in her hair, but then again, you know what they say,
"what goes around, comes around."

2 Comments:

  • At 9:16 pm, Blogger Azuric said…

    And since when did tomatoes contain iron?
    Well enough to be recomended to anaemics anyway.

    *Sarcastic "Duh"*

     
  • At 4:10 am, Blogger Rob7534 said…

    Don't much care for the tomato, but I love ketchup! I think it's the consistancy and texture of biting into a whole cherry tomato, or slice that makes me gag!

    Your poor sister! Shame on you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home