ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Yay for the weekend!


Yes! Finally its the weekend!

Two days break from all the hardships of school in which i can do nothing but...
...revise and homework! Yay!

Anyway, amusing incident of the week:

So im walking home through town after school and im about to cross a road which has a car parked on it.
Now I have to pass this car before I can cross and so carry on walking towards it.
As I approach I notice an old man inside and we both make eye contact so I give a weak smile
(it was so so cold, I couldnt waste energy on full on smiling).
Then the man slowly locks his door!

How rude!

I just began laughing.
Okay, fair enough if I was plastered head to toe in Nike or Adidas and dripping with
Chav bling, but I was in a suit and respectable looking coat (although it does have a hood)
with my school bag.
What did he think I was going to do? Open the door, drag him out and make him to do
my maths homework?

Worst event of the week:

The massive blazing row my sister and I just had.
Mum got involved, stupidly.
Mums always get involved in their childrens arguments for no reason. And then she made it
all about her, and made us feel bad for "ruining her day" and got really stressed about something that didnt even concern her. And really angry. And I mean really angry.
And im still not talking to my sister. And it seems that mum isn't talking to me, but I doubt
that will be the case in a few hours.
Granted my sister's job is really hard and so are our parents, but she didn't have to take
her stress out on me. I've had a stressy week also.
But apparently she has "been through all that already. A-levels."

Except she hasn't. Because it's not just something like A-levels.
She doesn't know what its like to be me. Having these feelings. And having to deal with them.
I didn't ask for any of this. Its just there. And its not like it goes away.
Its here every day.
And I have to put up with it, and worry about it, and what it may lead to.
And keep it all to myself. I don't have anyone to talk to about it.
Im not going to talk to my Mum about it. (Although she has offered many times before.)
And im definately not going to talk to her about it, as she obviously has some sort of problem with it.
And so when I say Ive had a really hard week, its not just because of deadlines and work stress.

Its because of a whole load of other thoughts/feelings/worry that I didnt ask for, but am dealing with anyway.
Stuff that she can't even imagine.

(Im not feeling sorry-for-myself here. And I dont want anyone reading this to either. Im just blogging what my thoughts are, because its easier to write things down sometimes.)

Im feeling better now, albeit a little tired.

Most "Awww!" event of the week:

Being late one morning I was getting dressed hurriedly and had my shirt on before realising that the cufflinks were not in it.
As im sure you will know from experience, its really difficult to put cufflinks in a shirt you

are already wearing so I asked my mum to put them in for me.
As she was fiddling with the cuffs, I thought I'd beat her to it and imitated her with,
"wants to go and live in London and cant even put cufflinks in",
to which she replied,
"yeah, exactly. Worry me to death you do".
I laughed and asked why she is so worried about me going, and she answered with,
"Because you are part of my heart and I will miss you."

Awwww!
My mum and I are really close, and I know I will miss her loads, but I fear she will miss me more, because I will be much more busy with new experiences/uni.

Bargain of the week:

I bought one of those, oh how to describe them...light funky sporty-ish zip jackets from Topman.

Was £50, bagged for £18!!!
And a (you may want to sit down for this, im still surprised i bought this myself) NIKE

(but its not Chavy i swear!!) T-shirt.
Its grey and has NIKE with the "Swoosh" logo in big gold, lettering on the chest.
I know it probably sounds awful, but I can assure you it is not.
It looks a bit like something out of a Run DMC video. A lil' funky hip-hop-ish.

Was probably over £15, bagged for £5!!

Anyway, lots of other random crap also happened this week but its not that interesting,

so im going to toddle off to bed...or the sofa...or even the floor!

Azuric,



2 Comments:

  • At 12:29 am, Blogger Anyhoo said…

    Sister: elder siblings are supposed to be condescending. And they'll always do it, because they will always think they've been there before. It's the sort of thing one would probably miss when it's gone, but I don't want to test out that theory.

    Parents in rows: They never learn. And they never get it right.

    Locking the doors: I once got really worried about someone silently following me down a dark street, as the occasional people coming the other way all looked up briefly, pretended they hadn't been looking, and then crossed the road to avoid my stalker. Once I got to a point where I could happen to causally look behind me, I did, and I couldn't see anyone. I walked on a bit more, and still people crossed ahead of me. Looking back, I still couldn't see anyone. There was no one there, other than the people who had crossed back onto this side of the street. Oh...

    People are strange.

     
  • At 4:52 am, Blogger Rob7534 said…

    What a week! Sounds like you are wound up VERY tight lately, still, even after you've been accepted to University!

    I'd like to know more about those feelings you struggle with!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home