ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Friday, May 26, 2006


Je suis tres tres fatigue!

Oh la la. Revision est trop difficile et mentalement fatiguant.

Aussi, je voudrais vous informer que je suis maintenant un pingouin bleu. Voir les mes photos a Flickr.

D'accord, assez du Français...back to english.

In the past few days I have been:

-Shallow (but lets not go into that right now).

-Revising and stressing, and altogether hating Chemistry (and taking it out on cans).

-obessed with Flickr. I've finally got round to uploading some new photos from Japan, (more to come) and have joined loads of groups. I love it!

Now, Im quite tired, and annoyed with myself that I cant finish this module of Chemistry like I wanted to.
Im also quite bored. But can't allow myself to do anything without feeling guilty about not revising.

Anyway, Im going to go and wonder round the house for a bit, maybe drop in on the kitchen, see whats a cookin' (Haha).

5 Comments:

  • At 1:01 am, Blogger Anyhoo said…

    Models Direct: Do they come with the normal post, do I have to book a time slot or do I need to wait round all day for the delivery? If I buy a lot, can I get free postage?

     
  • At 3:06 pm, Blogger In Full Bloom said…

    very nice french + lovely new pics on flickr :)


    xx

     
  • At 4:13 pm, Blogger In Full Bloom said…

    + also, don't feel shallow, if you were really that shallow, you wouldn't be writing a blog about how you think you've been shallow. Shallow people just don't do that. I hope that made sense.


    xx

     
  • At 4:13 pm, Blogger Azuric said…

    "buy a lot" ...er, what kind of "models" are you thinking of?

     
  • At 11:56 pm, Blogger Anyhoo said…

    Models Direct: It's like Tesco.com, no? You go through the site, select the things you want (oooh, Hugo Boss models on multibuy), pay, and then the van turns up outside your door but they refuse to carry the models up the stairs, and they want the boxes back.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home