ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Thursday, May 11, 2006


Hahaha, so I was just telling my mum about my new found hobby - Parkour, and shes goes,

"What's that?"

"Its a type of sport which is a cross between running and martial arts where you run through the urban landscape to express your freedom despite being trapped by city life".

"You what?"

"Haven't you seen those BBC adverts where people are running off building tops, jumping onto other buildings and things?"


[In Gujarati - therefore cubing the sarcasm] "Yeah, very clever!"

"Obviously I wont be doing that!.......gimme about 5 years, then I'll be doing that".

[Angry/concerned/oh-my-god-my-baby-is-mental mother look]

"Right now Im only an amateur. I'll only be jumping over fences and cars and stuff...and people, people would be cool."

[Again in Gujarati] "Have you informed your face about this?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home