ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006


Sigh.

Doesn't life just suck sometimes.

Especially when your stuck and things just seem to get worse.

And when you can see someone else feeling like the world is on their shoulders, and you're powerless to help.

Im really proud of my parents.
They've worked so hard, coming from nothing, to give my sister and I everything we've wanted.
And they're still working really hard, but still sacrificing their wants.

I really want my sister and I to make it in life, because I want my parents to feel that their hard work paid off.
And I wish they could start to take it easy now, and enjoy their lives a bit, and do what they want to do.

I guess I can help, maybe not directly right now, but by working hard and becoming successful.

This is rambly, I appologize, Im tired.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:33 pm, Blogger In Full Bloom said…

    I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better about all this.
    Just remember that you are already making your parents proud.
    I read something in "The Perks Of Being a Wallflower" about how parents have to choose between being close to their children and having a good relationship with them but having kids who aren't so successful in life OR having children they don't have the best relationship with who end up having really great careers.
    I always wondered what type of parent was the best and what type I would be.
    But it seems like your parents never had to make that decision and have the perfect balance: successful kids who they have a great relationship with. And I think that is something that is so rare. And I also think/hope that your parents know that and are happy that they have acheived that balance.
    I hope that all makes sense. And I hope that even if it doesn't make you feel any better, it gives you a slightly different perspective on the matter.


    xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home