ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Bringin' Sexy Back



Oh how long I've waited for this album.

JT is so great.

And after hearing the first single, SexyBack, off the new album, FutureSex/LoveSounds, I just know it's going to be amazing!

SexyBack Lyrics:


I'm bringin' sexy back, Yeah
Them other boys they don't know how to act, Yeah
I think it's special... what's behind your back, Yeah
So turn around and and I'll pick up the slack, Yeah

[Take 'em to tha bridge]
Dirty Babe
You see these shackles baby I'm your slave
I'll let you whip me if I misbehave
It's just that no one makes me feel this way

[Take 'em to tha chorus]
Come here girl, Go head be gone with it
Come to the back, Go head be gone with it
VIP, Go head be gone with it
drinks on me, Go head be gone with it
Lemme see what you're working with, Go head be gone with it
Look at those hips, Go head be gone with it
Make me smile, Go head be gone with it
Go 'head child, Go head be gone with it...

...and get your sexy on, Go head be gone with it (x8)

I'm bringin' sexy back, Yeah
Them motherf**kers don't know how to act, Yeah
Girl let me make up for all the things you lack, Yeah
Because you're burning up I gotta it fast, Yeah

[Take 'em to the bridge]
(bridge)

[Take 'em to tha chorus]
(chorus)

You ready? (x 3)
Uh
Yeah

I'm bringin' sexy back, Yeah
You motherf**kers watch, I'll attack, Yeah
If that's your girl, baby watch your back, Yeah
Cuz you're burning up for me and that's a fact, Yeah

[Take 'em to tha chorus]

oh ooh ooh

You ready? yes (x2)


Now, go forth, crack up the volume, and sing to your hearts content!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home