ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006


Oh my god.

Possibly the most embarrassing thing ever happened yesterday.

I'm in my room, at about half ten in the evening.
My mum is sitting on my bed drinking coffee, and my sister is on the computer helping me with my CV.
I am in my pyjammas, as always.

I hop onto the end of my bed and as I do so my knee slides along the bed whilst my other leg is still on the floor.

All I hear is this tearing sound and so I look down to notice that my pyjammas have ripped in the crotchal region.

And not just a small tear, oh no, they split right the way from front to back, exposing my lovely green boxers underneath.

Needless to say my mum and sister both found it hilarious.
My mum almost spilt her coffee in hysterics.

Stupid no good £6 George Pyjammas.

And just think, what if I'd been going commando!

6 Comments:

  • At 1:34 pm, Blogger Rob7534 said…

    I can't believe you wear undies under your PJ's!

    Besides it's nothing your mother hasn't seen before anyway!

     
  • At 5:06 pm, Blogger ferox said…

    hahahahaha

     
  • At 5:07 pm, Blogger Azuric said…

    Yeah because I only wear my PJs round the house, I take them off when I actually go to bed, and sleep in boxers.

     
  • At 11:48 pm, Blogger ferox said…

    You lie. We all know you sleep naked.

     
  • At 12:31 pm, Blogger Azuric said…

    Okay okay.
    If you really must know what I wear in bed, it's boxershorts and a smile...and when its really hot, just the smile.
    ;-)

     
  • At 6:46 pm, Blogger Kitty said…

    I honestly thought you were going to say you were commando under the pyjammas! Haha :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home