ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Three Random Things


One

I have a horrifying suspicion that the hair on one side of my face grows slightly faster than the hair on the otherside!
I have decided to plan and carryout and investigation.
I will require:
1 ruler graduated in mm
One razor
3cm3 non-foaming shaving gel
A magnifying glass.


Two

My Dad bought a BMW yesterday from his brother.
It's not a new model and second-hand but he is so happy. You can just see it.
He often tells us that it has always been his dream to drive a car like that.
He's the total opposite to my Mum, material things make him happy and he can be proud.
And he never says anything, but you can tell that he feels upset because he works harder than anyone in our families, but doesn't drive a flashy car like them.
If I ever get rich, I'd like to buy him a brand-spanking new one.



Three

I spliced my arm open on a sellotape dispenser cutting thingy yesterday. It was fascinating. I just saw the skin part open, forming a cut about 3/4 of a milimetre deep, and little beads of blood started to form.
Then before I knew it, the cut had welled up with blood.
So, I washed it, and then had the bright idea of sealing up the wound with a shaving stick.
Oh how it stung. There were cries of pain, swearing, and even sink gripping.
I am not going to do that again in a hurry.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    1. It's well known that our bodies are non-symmetrical, though I never would have thought about the hairs on my face growing at different rates on different sides. Interesting thought... looking forward to the results :)

    2. Hope your uncle gave him a good deal!

    3. Bless. Glad you didn't seal it up with sellotape too. And that thing does look rather worryingly like a tampon! :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home