ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Monday, July 24, 2006


Well I guess seeing as I haven't blogged properly in quite a while that maybe I should write something.

It's just that there's nothing really to report.

I haven't been up to much other than the occasional meeting with friends, helping family, playing Yahoo-Gmail tennis, and watching TV.

Plus, the stuff that I would talk about hasn't officially happened yet so I can't blog it.
You'll understand if/when it does happen.

I met up with friends a few times last week.
One time involved a spontaneous picnic/sunbathing session on a bloody hot Wednesday with A and N followed by an even more spontaneous trip to the cinema with N.
Then on friday I met up with M in town for a bit.

August is growing slowly closer, which is great in my personal opinion.
I just want to get my results now, because then (if things have turned out good) uni related balls will start rolling, much to the excitement of me.

Plus my cousin has landed a job in Zone One and so will be going to move there in early August.
And better still, she has offered for me to go and stay with her as she will be lonely at first and we can go and explore London together, and in the long term, I will have family in Central London!

Yay!

Anyway, I think that's really it for now,

Bye!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:28 am, Blogger Rob7534 said…

    Good luck Azuric! I hope the results are everything you want, and more.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home