ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Sunday, August 06, 2006


Can someone please lend me a needle and some thread.

I think I'm going to need them to sew my sides back together because in October...

...I'm going to see Russell Peters LIVE at the Hammersmith Apollo!

It's going to be so so funny, I can't wait.

I'm going with my two cousins and our friend in London, and my parents, sister and some of her friends are going to see him here.

The last time he came to the UK the one off show sold out in 48 hours, so I guess we were even lucky to get seats at the Hammersmith.
They are very far back. I can't believe how fast they were selling. But oh well.

I'm going to leave you with a clip of him on an Australian TV show I recently found on YouTube.
It's about the World Cup and the English and he's hilarious.




1 Comments:

  • At 11:32 pm, Blogger Rob7534 said…

    Oh I like him in that clip! HA!

    Enjoy the show babe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home