ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Friday, July 28, 2006


Remember me saying "the stuff that I would talk about hasn't officially happened yet so I can't blog it"?

Well, now it has happened so I can talk about it...

I can exclusively reveal that...


I have a job!


Yes, tis true, I'm gettin' paid! I'm hustlin'! I'm gettin cheese!

And guess what I'm doing...

I'm sure you'll laugh when you hear...my friends did.

I am...

...one of those annoying people at those stands in shopping centres who gets you to sign up to things.
Except it's not in a shopping centre, it's outside along the main road into the city centre.

I know I know, I'm almost as bad as a chugger.

Basically all I do is get paid to sit in the sun and hassle ethnic minorities into signing up with us (as the product is aimed at them, I'm not racist or anything).

The pay is £6 per hour tax free, plus commision. Good neh?

However, it does get boring sometimes when no people are around, and the other major downside is that I'm outside all day in the sun which is really unbearable, I've gone so dark in just one day.
Not cool.

But I'm sure it will all be worth it on payday, when I get my hands on my hard earned moolah!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:30 am, Blogger Rob7534 said…

    oh... outside in the sun all day? In this heat? Take an umbrella!

    And congrats!

     
  • At 4:06 pm, Blogger In Full Bloom said…

    Yay! Congratulations!
    + don't worry about it being less cool than you hoped, the money is all that matters for now.
    + there is nothing wrong with a nice tan, though the mental image of you standing on a street corner clutching a parasol is quite lovely :-P


    xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home