ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006


Well, tomorrow is the day.

The biggest day of my life so far.
Results day.

I woke up this morning strangely calm and still am,
even despite the dreams I've had for the past
few nights.

I hate to think about it because it makes me
feel sick but at the same time I can't stop thinking
about it.

Grrr. How can a few tiny letters mean so much!
Anyway, I'm going to go and try to keep myself busy
for the next 24 hours.

I'll let you know how it goes...


3 Comments:

  • At 11:21 am, Blogger Rob7534 said…

    Good luck babe, in the meantime, go get yourself into some trouble.

     
  • At 2:51 pm, Blogger In Full Bloom said…

    Good luck, I know that whatever happens, everyone will be super-proud of you.
    Don't forget how hard you've worked- you have nothing to fear and no reason for regrets.

    If it helps at all, there is someone across the pond who knows just how you feel : )


    xx

     
  • At 4:36 pm, Blogger Azuric said…

    Cheers guys.
    And IFB, *big hug*, good luck right back at ya.

    Just 17 hours to go...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home