ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Monday, October 30, 2006


Hehehehe.

That text was great. Even if one of you didn't fall for it.

When I got the reply message from another one of you I burst out laughing randomly in a crowd of people and then had to appologise for being weird.

Yup, "Karma's a bitch [Azuric]", but still, you fell for it, ner-ner-ne-ner-ner!

Okay I have to admit I fell for it too but it seemed a little more believable from my sender.
And my mum fell for it too, bless.

I was in stiches when she rang me back with, "you stupid idiot!".

Ooh who to send it to next...?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:21 am, Blogger Anyhoo said…

    Only one?

     
  • At 1:19 am, Blogger Azuric said…

    yup, well, of those that replied back anyway. Though to be fair I edited the text after my failure with you to make it more believable.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home