ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007


Being bored is dangerous.

I'm trying not to endanger myself. So far so good. The internet isn't helping. It's too tempting to plunge into a fabricated world of 0s and 1s as a substitute of the world I'm missing. Living vicariously through others isn't cool either. Can't let that happen. I feel a bit out of touch even though I don't seem to be missing anything. The weather was good today. Actually had a bit of sun. I don't like being so cut off from everyone. I miss the countryside. I miss friends. Before they changed. And for some reason I seem to want to push away from others. I want to dye my hair again. And grow it. But first get it cut. I'm trying to make what I am into what I long for. It's wrong.I really need to take charge of my life. Be more independent. Take more risks. Stop wanting the comfort and then regretting it when it smothers me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home