ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007


I'm back in my bedroom at home. It feels weird. It's not like I just got back after years away or anything. It just felt a little reminicent because I walked in, sat down at my desk, and turned on the radio, and it all felt very teenage.

Weird.

Anyway, so yes, I'm back. And I'm not going to tell you how India was, because frankly, I've told so many people now, I can't be bothered. All I'm going to say is that it was an adventure. I definately want to go back. But not under the same circumstances.

Now I'm facing the same old soul-crushingly depressing chore of trying to find a job in this two-bit town I called home. I'm being mean. I do love the little L, just not when I'm stuck here.

I applied for a job at the H&M here and was told I dont have enough experience. This is a year after the LONDON STORE asked me for an interview. The LONDON STORE which is far busier, and has a much higher turnover and thus is far more demanding.
And if no one gives you a chance, how the fuck are you meant to get any experience?!

Apparently my housemate who owns our flat told my other housemate that we can move in whenever we want but I can't get in contact with him to confirm this. I think he's gone on holiday. I really hope this is true because I will be moving in faster than you can say Pseudohyperparathyroidism.

Now I dont know whether to play PC games, or read Harry Potter 7. Hmmm.

Also, I've ordered a pair of Puma Running shoes (see below). Can't wait till they arrive. Must. Get. Fit. Soon.

That's it for now.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home