ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Extra Attention

Hello all!

Firstly, thanks guys, im feeling much better about everything. :)

I had a mock Chemistry exam today, it was really hard but everyone thought that, including one of my friends who has a brain like a sponge, so i wasnt feeling too bad. Hopefully the results will be okay. The real thing is on Monday!

I thought id grab a quick lunch before going home because it was just easier, and so went to McDonalds with another friend. Well it is "fast food"!

We sat down at a table and began conversing when i noticed i was getting some extra attention from someone sitting about 9 o'clock from me, behind my friend. Im rubbish at guessing ages but they were (im not going to say old), quite a bit older than me, in their late 20s.
You know the feeling when someone is looking at you, i looked up a few times and caught their eye, at which point they flicked back to their friend, which was quite funny. This must have happened about 3 or 4 times. And then just before they left, i could see from the corner of my eye whilst faking being engaged in a deep conversation with my friend, that they were staring at me for quite a while.

It was a little weird because they were several years older than me, but flattering nonetheless.



3 Comments:

  • At 4:26 am, Blogger Rob7534 said…

    Ohhhh!

    That gives me butterflys in my stomach just thinking about it! Mid-twenties is quite a bit older than you?!?!

    You should have dropped a napkin on the table next to them with your email address, making it obvious you were leaving behind a lil' some some!

     
  • At 7:41 pm, Blogger Rob7534 said…

    Oh... damn. Nev' mind then! =)

     
  • At 7:41 pm, Blogger Azuric said…

    They were late 20s, about 8-10 years older than me, and thats just weird....the feeling wasn't mutual.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home