ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

The breakdown:

  • Got hair cut. Short, but longer than last time. Longer at back, angled front, looks better than sounds. Growing to like it more and more. What? Im not vain!
  • My cousin came down from Nottingham today. Actually he's is my grans, younger brothers son, so technically my mums cousin and therefore by Indian family definition my uncle. But upon his insistance and the fact that he is only 2 years older than me and 5 younger than my sister he is just "cousin".
  • Sat, talked, got to know him better. We've only met once before, a big family get together on mums cousins side, so didnt get to talk much, but did discover M&S profiteroles. They were not just profiteroles, they were chilled to perfection, covered in rich belgian chocolate and the finest dairy icecream, mmmmm salivate to embarrassment profiteroles. *Thinks about Great Aunty Bevs amazing cooking*
  • My friend (the one who likes monkeys), and my sisters friend, the hilarious Iraqi doctor came over in the evening.
  • All 5 of us went out to Pa||se (see the pause sign in the middle, how amazingly clever!) for drinks, and then next door to Revolution, for another few, and then back to Pa||se to meet my sisters other friend and her sister, and a bunch of their other friends, "the internationals", who included the French, Roma, (az een zee seeti in Eeetalee yu now), and the Indonesian Ekko. (At least I think thats how you spell it.) It was such a big crowd, like a United Colours of Benetton ad, and it was really great how everyone just mingled. My friend and I were the youngest at 18, and then my cousin at 20, then my sisters friends and friends at 24+, but im quite mature for my age anyway, enjoy sociallising with people older than me. I guess thats because of growing up with a sister 7 years older than you.
  • Here i now am writing this post.
Night night.

Oh nearly forgot, found some new/funky blogs - check in sidebar.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home