ObscureAzure

Welcome to ObscureAzure, a slice of MindCake™ belonging to Azuric.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Scribbling till the ink runs out...


Scribbling till the ink runs out
And so here it comes again, for a third year now, to taunt me.
It only clicked today that Tuesday is that day.
Of course i would actually be looking forward to it if circumstances were different.

I used to believe that you can be perfectly happy being single.
But im not sure anymore.
The thing is, i cant pin point a reason as to why.

My friend, trying to console me, proposed that i had "[him] to talk to, and plenty of girl friends to get hugs off, and so that just leaves sex" (I didnt say sex was an issue, his words, not mine!), but its not that easy is it?

For some reason we (assuming everyone does) long for that special someone, to share everything with, and its more than just talking/cuddling/sex. Im assuming its because of the constant social reminder, seeing all those other bloody couples, and it reminding you of what you once had.

And why is it so hard to forget that?
I am completely over them, but certain days act as reminders of you being single.

And speaking of getting-over, why cant there just be a delete-from-memory switch making it so much easier to, like with the emails that you can "check" and "delete" in some mad hope that that will make everything go away.

Obviously in my case it was so hard because it was "first-love", except i dont think it was exactly "love", but i guess i will only be able to tell that by comparison. And it was all made so much harder because of the fact that they were perfect, and the fact that neither of us wanted to split, and the worry of not being able to find anyone so perfect again.

Oh my god, listen to me, how depressing, i sound like an episode of Eastenders.

Obviously i will find someone perfect, because thats what love is, they are perfect in your eyes. And i've made my resolution. And this is my year, I am going to get a offer, and im going to get good grades and im going to go to uni god damn it!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home